- .357 Pure Silver
- Struck in 90% Pure Silver.
- Groups of 20 Packaged in Plastic Tubes.
- Obverse: John R. Sinnock & Gilroy Roberts’ design of Benjamin Franklin.
- Reverse: The Liberty Bell.
- All coins are dated from 1948 to 1963.
Designed by Charles E. Barber’s and issued by the United States Mint from 1948 to 1963, Franklin Half Dollar silver coins are popular 50-cent coins.
Made of 90% silver, Franklin Half Dollars are an excellent precious metal option for investors and trade enthusiasts alike.
The coin’s obverse features Benjamin Franklin with the inscription reading “Liberty – In God We Trust” as well as the year to the right of the graphic.
The coin’s reverse features the Liberty Bell with the inscription reading “United States Of America – E Pluribus Unum – Half Dollar.”
Available coins are in VF condition from the 1940s to the 1960s (Years will be of our choosing).
Other Names or Terminology for this Product