- Contains 0.357 oz of Silver.
- Multiples of 20 come in a protective tube.
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock ready to take flight.
Designed by Adolph A. Weinman and issued by the United States Mint from 1916 to 1947, Walking Liberty silver coins are highly collectible 50-cent piece or half dollar coins.
Made of 90% silver, Walking Liberty Half Dollars are an excellent precious metal option for investors and trade enthusiasts alike.
The coin’s obverse, designed by Adolph A. Weinman features Lady Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches with the inscription reading “Liberty – In God We Trust” as well as the year below the graphic.
The coin’s reverse features an eagle perched on a rock ready to take flight with the inscription reading “United States Of America – E Pluribus Unum – Half Dollar.”
Available coins are in VF condition from the 1940s (Years will be of our choosing).
Other Names or Terminology for this Product