- Coins produced prior to 2013 are .958 fine, while coins issued 2013 to date are .999 fine.
- The fineness’ may be vary but each coin will contain 1 oz of fine Silver.
- Individual coins are in protective plastic coin flips.
- Obverse: An effigy of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: A depiction of the legendary figure of Britannia.
- Guaranteed by the British Government.
These random 1 oz Silver Britannia coins, from year to year, feature different Britannia designs on the reverse. Produced by the Royal Mint, the Silver Britannia coin is UK legal tender and has a face value of 2 pounds. Dates and conditions on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand. Items may also contain privy marks or gilding.
Other Names or Terminology for this Product