The Liberty Gold Eagle was produced by the US Mint from 1838-to-1907. It was the second of the $10 Gold Eagle Coins. Because its mintage period occurred prior to 1933, The Liberty Gold Eagle would be among one of the last pieces of US currency to be minted from genuine gold. Consequently, its purity of 90.0% has made it a highly sought-after investment piece for both investors and collectors. All Indian Gold Eagles featured in this collection have been professionally graded with an XF (Extra Fine) condition.
Gold $10 Liberty Eagle XF
as low as $1,181.08
- Contains actual gold content of.4838 troy oz.
- Features .900 fine gold purity.
- Issued by the US Mint with a $10 (USD) face value.
- Features the design of Christian Gobrecth.
- Available in XF (Extra Fine) condition.
- Individual coins ship in separate plastic sleeves.