Login to see price.
- Contains .4838 oz of Gold.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Lady Liberty crowned with a war bonnet encircled by 13 stars with the word “Liberty” on her hair band and the date below.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle. Surrounding the eagle is “United States of America”, “E Pluribus Unum” and the denomination.
- Designed by Augustus Saint-Gaudens and minted from 1907-1933, these coins have stars on the edge signifying the number of states in the union.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia, Denver or San Francisco.
Recognized as part of the early 20th-century renaissance of American coinage, this vintage Gold coin is a great addition for collectors and investors who want to hold Gold that circulated nearly a century ago.
Other Names or Terminology for this Product