- CONTAINS 1/4 OZ OF .9999 FINE GOLD.
- 20 come in a mint sealed sheets.
- OBVERSE: DISPLAYS A RIGHT-FACING PROFILE OF QUEEN ELIZABETH II, ALONG WITH THE YEAR AND FACE VALUE.
- REVERSE: THE WHITE FALCON IS SHOWN IN FLIGHT, ITS WINGS FULLY EXTENDED DOWN THROUGH THE COIN, ADDING AN IMPRESSIVE ELEMENT OF FULL DIMENSIONALITY.
- SOVEREIGN COIN BACKED BY THE CANADIAN GOVERNMENT.
The 2016 Gold Snow Falcon promises to be one of the best valued and most secure investments in the precious metals industry.
In 2016, for the first time ever, the Royal Canadian Mint placed and anti-counterfeit Maple leaf privy alongside of anti-counterfeit radial linings to detour replication.
The Royal Canadian Mint is well known for its high quality, .9999 pure gold products.
The coin’s obverse, designed by Susanna Blunt features Queen Elizabeth II with the inscription reading “Elizabeth II D.G. Regina 8 Dollars.”
The coin’s reverse features a white falcon (or snow falcon), a large bird of prey with the inscription reading “Canada 2016 Fine Gold 1/4 OZ Or Pur.”
Other Names or Terminology for this Product