These $2.5 Gold Indian Quarter Eagle coins were minted between 1908-1929. It features a lower relief design impressed into the metal rather than on the field of the coin. The coins in this listing have been cleaned, and some may have originated as jewelry pieces. Its sunken relief design adds to the artistry of this exquisite collection. The dates on these coins may depend on the available inventory. Add this $2.50 Gold Indian Eagle coin to your collection.
$2.5 Gold Indian Quarter Eagle - Cleaned/Low Grade
as low as $478.12
- Contains .1209 oz of Gold.
- Multiples of 50 are packaged in plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Displays a masculine image of Liberty wearing a full headdress encircled by 13 stars with the word “Liberty” above and the date below.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle. Surrounding the eagle is “United States of America”, “E Pluribus Unum”, “In God We Trust” and the denomination “2 1/2 Dollars.”
- Designed by Bela Lyon Pratt and minted from 1908-1929.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia or Denver.