Login to see price.
- 1907 is the first year of issue of the popular $20 Saint-Gaudens series.
- Contains .9675 oz of Gold.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty striding in front of the sun’s rays with a fiery torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle in flight with “United States of America” and “Twenty Dollars” above.
- Designed by Augustus Saint-Gaudens with the motto “E Pluribus Unum” divided by stars on the edge.
These $20 St. Gaudens gold coins offer excellent value with light circulation on what is considered to be the most beautiful design in the 20th century’s Renaissance of American coinage.
Other Names or Terminology for this Product