- Coins ship in capsules, mint tubes of 10, or mint boxes of 100.
- First ATB release of 2016. Contains 5 oz of .999 pure silver.
- Bears a face value of $.25 (USD) backed by the federal government.
- Features a unique design honoring Shawnee National Forest.
- Struck by the United States Mint in Philadelphia or Denver.
- Eligible for use in Precious Metal IRA accounts.
In 2016 the US Mint released a full line of 5 oz. America The Beautiful Coins. The first in line was the state of Illinois’ Shawnee National Forest.
As with all other coins in the series, a national park, forest, or monument will represent each state in the 2016 series. GSI Exchange’s unique platform put purchasers of the America The Beautiful and other limited strike coins in a great position to become market makers in future bull markets.
Other Names or Terminology for this Product