- Contains 30 grams of .999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins come in original mint-sealed plastic. Multiples of 10 come in mint-sealed sheets.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by “People’s Republic of China” in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 2016.
- Reverse: Features a single panda resting on a tree branch.
- Guaranteed by the People’s Bank of China.
Gold Panda coins are one of the only bullion coins to feature a yearly changing design. In 2016, this series changes to match the metric system. The 1 oz Gold Panda will be replaced with this brand new 30 gram Gold Panda, still containing .999 fine Gold.
Other Names or Terminology for this Product