Login to see price.
- Contains 30 grams (.9645 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- Coins are no longer in sealed sheets of 30. They now come in plastic holders containing 15 coins. Each coin will still be in a capsule.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase “People’s Republic of China” in Chinese completed with the year of issue, 2016.
- Reverse: Features a single panda resting on a tree branch.
- Sovereign coin, with a face value of 10 yuan, backed by the Chinese government.
The Silver Panda is a treasured collectible for its yearly changing design. In 2016, this series changed to match the metric system. The 1 oz Silver Panda was replaced with this brand new 30 gram Silver Panda, still containing .999 fine Silver.
Other Names or Terminology for this Product