- Contains 1.5 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- 15 Coins come in mint sealed rolls.
- Security enhancements of radial lines on both the obverse and reverse, along with a reeded edge, add a sophisticated brilliance.
- Obverse: Displays Susanna Blunt’s design of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the $8 face value.
- Reverse: A White Falcon, also known as gyrfalcon or gerfalcon, shown in flight. This design shows the impressive specimen that this bird is.
This silver product comes in a sealed tube which holds 15 Snow Falcon silver coins from the Royal Canadian Mint.
Unique Coin Size — 1.5 oz of Pure .9999 Silver
The coin’s obverse, designed by Susanna Blunt features Queen Elizabeth II with the inscription reading “Elizabeth II D.G. Regina 8 Dollars.”
The coin’s reverse features a white falcon (or snow falcon), a large bird of prey with the inscription reading “Canada 2016 Fine Silver 1 1/2 OZ Argent Pur.”
Other Names or Terminology for this Product