- Contains .2419 oz of Gold.
- Multiples of 40 are packaged in plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word “LIBERTY” on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast. Surrounding the eagle is “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA” and the denomination.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht and minted from 1838-1907.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia, Carson City, Charlotte, Dahlonega, Denver, New Orleans or San Francisco.
Having received only light circulation, this vintage coin is a great investment for those who wish to acquire gold that circulated in the U.S. more than a century ago. Many of these coins have been melted over the years, adding collectability to a classic Gold coin design.
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Other Names or Terminology for this Product