These coins are a great investment for those who wish to own Gold that is more than a century old. Minted from 1840 to 1907 and designed by Christian Gobrecht, $2.50 (or Quarter Eagle) Liberty gold coins were produced by the millions but almost all were heavily used as currency or melted down during the Depression.
Gold $2.50 Liberty Quarter Eagle
$539.90 - $560.14
- Contains .1209 oz. of gold.
- Multiples of 50 are packaged in plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word “Liberty” on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast. Surrounding the eagle is “United States of America” and the denomination.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht and minted from 1840-1907.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia, Charlotte, Dahlonega, New Orleans or San Francisco.
There are no reviews yet.