- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Multiples of 20 will be housed in mint issued tubes or sealed sheets.
- Obverse: Showcases a rendition of James Earle Fraser’s acclaimed “Buffalo Nickel” design of an American Indian in profile originally minted in 1913.
- Reverse: Depicts an American buffalo on the reverse which is a visual representation of the bison named Black Diamond who, in the early 1900s, lived in the Central Park Zoo in New York City.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
The Gold Buffalo was the first coin from the United States Mint that contained 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold. This beautiful coin is popular worldwide and is highly recognizable with its well-known Buffalo Nickel design. The U.S. Gold Buffalo is one of the world’s favorite Gold bullion products.
Other Names or Terminology for this Product