- Obverse: Gilroy Roberts’ image of John F. Kennedy with the date below.
- Reverse: The Great Seal of the United States with the face value below and “United States of America” above.
- All coins are dated 1964 from the ‘P’ Philadelphia Mint or ‘D’ Denver Mint.
- Weight — 0.357 oz.
- Purity — .900 FINE SILVER
- Classic U.S. COINAGE 90 %
These 1964, un-circulated 90% Silver JFK half-dollars coins feature mixed mint marks and were intended as a memorial to President John F. Kennedy. Typically, quantities totaling $10.00 or more in face value will come in rolls.
Often called scrap Silver or junk Silver, pre-1965 JFK 50 cents coins are a popular choice for entry level investors interested in precious metals.
The coin’s obverse, designed by Gilroy Roberts features John F. Kennedy with the inscription reading “God Bless America” as well as the year below the head graphic.
The coin’s reverse features the Great Seal of the United States with the inscription reading “United States Of America – Half Dollar.”
Other Names or Terminology for this Product