Login to see price.
- Contains .77344 oz of Silver.
- Gem Brilliant Mint State-63 quality.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in a protective Slab Holder.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word “Liberty” on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase “E Pluribus Unum,” the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is “United States of America,” “One Dollar,” and “In God We Trust.”
Morgan Dollars, at this level and higher, make an excellent addition to any collector set or investment portfolio. The Morgan Dollar is the most popular Silver dollar in the world. George T. Morgan’s design makes the Morgan Dollar highly desirable.
Other Names or Terminology for this Product