Login to see price.
- Contains .9675 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS/NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the coin’s MS-64 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word “Liberty” on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast with thirteen stars above. Surrounding the eagle is “United States of America” and the denomination.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Each of these $20 Gold Liberty Double Eagle coins has been authenticated and graded as being in MS-64 condition by PCGS. These coins were designed by James B. Longacre and minted from 1850-1907.
Other Names or Terminology for this Product