Login to see price.
- Contains .9675 oz of Gold.
- PCGS/NGC encapsulation authenticates and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Lady Liberty surrounded by 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: An eagle with spread wings with a shield on its breast, 13 stars in an oval with rays above encircled with “United States of America” and “Twenty Dollars”.
- Designed by James B. Longacre and minted from 1850-1907
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia, Denver, Carson City, New Orleans or San Francisco.
This is a great example of a $20 Liberty Gold Eagle coin featuring rich luster and great eye appeal. These coins exhibit contact marks consistent with the MS-63 grade, as certified by PCGS/NGC, one of the top coin grading services.
Other Names or Terminology for this Product