Login to see price.
- Contains .9675 oz of Gold.
- PCGS/NGC encapsulation authenticates and protects the condition of the Gold coin.
- Obverse: Miss Liberty wearing a pearl-bordered diadem inscribed LIBERTY.
- Reverse: An eagle with spread wings with a shield on its breast, 13 stars in an oval with rays above encircled with “United States of America” and “Twenty Dollars”.
- Designed by James B. Longacre and minted from 1850-1907
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia, Denver, Carson City, New Orleans or San Francisco.
Coins graded with the “plus” designation are deemed to be exceptional for the grade by PCGS/NGC grading standards. These coins feature superb luster and eye appeal with very few contact marks!
Other Names or Terminology for this Product