- 1907 is the first year of issue of the popular $20 Saint-Gaudens series.
- Graded MS-66 by PCGS or NGC
- Contains .9675 oz of Gold.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty striding in front of the sun’s rays with a fiery torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle in flight with “United States of America” and “Twenty Dollars” above.
- Designed by Augustus Saint-Gaudens with the motto “E Pluribus Unum” divided by stars on the edge.
These $20 St. Gardens MS-66 coins are slated to be the Great Hope for the Gold bug as they were once valued at over $20k per coin! They offer excellent upside with light in what is considered to be the most beautiful design in the 20th century’s Renaissance of American coinage. Dates and availability are subject to market conditions so call your representative for details.
Other Names or Terminology for this Product