- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- This coin comes packaged in the U.S. Mint issued box and with a Certificate of Authenticity.
- IRA Eligible
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Proof Silver Eagle comes glimmering with the perfect finish of a brilliant uncirculated coin. Each coin contains one solid ounce of .999 pure silver and is packaged in original mint packaging with the COA.
Originally the design for the Walking Liberty half dollar, the Lady Liberty on the American Silver Eagle dollar has been revived to keep the encouragement of liberty and freedom continued for years to come.
The famous phrase, “In God We Trust,” the word, “Liberty,” and the coin’s date of mintage. The reverse displays the national seal, an eagle standing proudly with its wings outstretched. The eagle’s body is covered by a shield and each of its talons are grasping an object.
The right talon is clenching an olive branch to represent a peaceful yet powerful nation and the left talon is holding 13 arrows to symbolize the 13 original colonies. The reverse is also stamped with the coin’s purity and weight for extra assurance.
Other Names or Terminology for this Product