- Contains 1.5 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 15 are packaged in plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic.
- Low anticipated mintage from the Royal Canadian Mint.
- Security enhancements of radial lines on both the obverse and reverse, along with a reeded edge, add a sophisticated brilliance.
- Obverse: Displays Susanna Blunt’s design of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the $8 face value
- Reverse: Features a polar bear and cub crossing Canada’s tundra, with weight and purity listed below.
This silver product comes in a sealed “Monster Box” which holds 300 Polar Bear & Cub silver coins. All silver coins included in this product are packaged in tubes of 15 coins each, and held in an orange box that originates from the Royal Canadian Mint.
Unique Coin Size — 1.5 oz of Pure .9999 Silver
The coin’s obverse, designed by Susanna Blunt features Queen Elizabeth II with the inscription reading “Elizabeth II Canada 8 Dollars.”
The coin’s reverse features an arctic polar bear and a polar bear cub with the inscription reading “Canada 2015 Fine Silver 1 1/2 OZ Argent Pur.”
Other Names or Terminology for this Product