- Contains 1.5 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 15 are packaged in plastic tubes.
- Low anticipated mintage from the Royal Canadian Mint.
- Security enhancements of radial lines on both the obverse and reverse, along with a reeded edge, add a sophisticated brilliance.
- Obverse: Displays Susanna Blunt’s design of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the $8 face value
- Reverse: Features a polar bear and cub crossing Canada’s tundra, with weight and purity listed below.
This silver product comes in a sealed tube which holds 15 Polar Bear & Cub silver coins from the Royal Canadian Mint.
Unique Coin Size — 1.5 oz of Pure .9999 Silver
The coin’s obverse, designed by Susanna Blunt features Queen Elizabeth II with the inscription reading “Elizabeth II Canada 8 Dollars.”
The coin’s reverse features an arctic polar bear and a polar bear cub with the inscription reading “Canada 2015 Fine Silver 1 1/2 OZ Argent Pur.”
Other Names or Terminology for this Product