- Each coin contains .7734 oz of Pure Silver.
- Coins come in protective plastic flips. Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap adorned with wheat and cotton balls in her hair.
- Reverse: Bald eagle with outstretched wings clutching an olive branch and arrows in its talons.
- U.S. Mint issues from the following mints:
* P – Philadelphia
* D – Denver
* S – San Francisco
The 1921 Morgan Dollar Silver VG-VF coins are some of the most prized coins amongst investors and collectors. Premiums on these coins tend to rise if the market falls or rallies, making it an excellent choice to limit volatility. Featuring the iconic Silver Dollar design (1878-1921) by George T. Morgan, these Morgan Silver Dollars offer nostalgia along with value that benefits any collection.
Other Names or Terminology for this Product