- Contains .4838 oz of Gold.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word “LIBERTY” on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast. Surrounding the eagle is “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA” and the denomination.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht, and minted from 1838-1907.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia, Carson City, Denver, New Orleans or San Francisco.
These vintage coins are a great investment for those who wish to own a coin that circulated in the U.S. perhaps a century ago! Designed by Christian Gobrecht, and minted from 1838-1907. Many of these coins have been melted over the years, adding collectability to a classic Gold coin design.
Other Names or Terminology for this Product