- Contains .12094 oz of Gold.
- Multiples of 50 are packaged in plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Liberty in full headdress encircled by 13 stars with the word “Liberty” above and the date below.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle. Surrounding the eagle is “United States of America”, “E Pluribus Unum”, “In God We Trust” and the denomination.
- Designed by Bela Lyon Pratt and minted from 1908-1929.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia or Denver.
These $2.5 Indian Gold XF coins are easy to use for investment or barter scenarios, as they carry an all time low premium over their gold melt weight. This is a beautiful Indian Head design that features no raised edge and the main devices and legends are in a sunken relief.
Other Names or Terminology for this Product