- Contains .2419 oz of Gold.
- Multiples of 40 are packaged in plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Displays a masculine image of a Native American wearing a full headdress encircled by 13 stars with the word “Liberty” above and the date below.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle. Surrounding the eagle is “United States of America”, “E Pluribus Unum”, “In God We Trust” and the denomination “Five Dollars.”
- Designed by Bela Lyon Pratt and minted from 1908-1929.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia, Denver, New Orleans or San Francisco.
The XF (extra-fine) $5 Indian Gold Half Eagle coins show very little wear. The beautiful incuse (sunken relief) design of this coin adds to the collectibility of this series. Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Other Names or Terminology for this Product