- Are Gold and Silver Recognized as Legal Tender? - No.
- Sales Tax Laws on Gold and Silver - Washington Administrative Code 458-20-248, effective since 1985, states that money derived from the wholesale or retail sales of precious metal bullion and monetized bullion are not subject to business, occupation, or retail tax.
- Is Capital Gains Tax Levied on Gold and Silver? - No, as Washington does not impose a state income tax on its citizens.
- Do the State’s Laws Allow for a State Bullion Depository? - No.
- Does the State Hold Gold and Silver Reserves? - No.
- Does the State Hold Physical Gold and/or Silver in Government Pension Funds? - No.
Call GSI Washington State Operations at 1 (206) 429-6515 For All IRA or 401(k) Rollovers, CD's, Money-Market or Annuity Conversions to Physical Gold or Silver Coins or Bars
For Cash or Smaller Transactions Visit These Vetted-Local Gold and Silver Dealers in WA
If you are looking for gold and silver dealer or coin shops in specific cities located in state of Washington be sure to check out our other local coin shop pages:
3201 N Division St.
Spokane, WA 99207
CoinsPlus, a Spokane coin dealer, specializes in precious metals. An NGC and PCGS authorized dealer, they offer coin grading services, and buy and sell a wide selection of rare U.S. and foreign coins in addition to bullion.
Buy and Sell prices for 40 of their most popular bullion products can be found online. CoinsPlus also offers numismatic advice for those who want to add precious metals to their financial portfolio.
Northgate Rare Coins
11319 Pinehurst Way NE
Seattle, WA 98125
Northgate Rare Coins has served North Seattle coin collectors for over 40 years. They specialize in both rare U.S. coins and precious metal bullion, and are a PCGS and NGC authorized dealer. Their selection includes United States coins and currency, foreign coins, and precious metal bullion in gold, silver, platinum, and palladium. They also buy and trade with individual buyers and offer appraisals. Northgate Rare Coins has an in-store silent auction bid board each week.
West Seattle Coins and Bellevue Rare Coins
4500 SW California Ave.
Seattle, WA 98116
Part of the same company, West Seattle Coins and Bellevue Rare Coins are family-owned coin shops specializing in rare coins, paper currency, and gold and silver bullion. They are PCGS and NGC authorized dealers and offer free appraisals. West Seattle Coins and Bellevue Rare Coins have access to a nationwide network of coin dealers, enabling them to help you track down any elusive coin or get top dollar for your own coins.