- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in “Monster Boxes.” All other coins will be in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Bullion coin backed by the U.S. government.
The 1 oz. Silver American Eagle also referred to as the American Silver Eagle is the official silver bullion coin of the United States.
Only available from authorized dealers, each Silver American Eagle has a face value of one dollar, and all American Silver Eagle coins are struck in a one-troy ounce size of 99.9% pure silver.
The coin’s obverse features Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge, and the inscription reading “Liberty – In God We Trust” as well as the year to below the graphic.
The coin’s reverse features A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies with the inscription reading “United States Of America – 1 oz Fine Silver One Dollar” along with the weight and US dollar value of the coin.
Other Names or Terminology for this Product
Silver Eagle, American Silver Eagle, SAE, ASE, Silver American Eagle, .999 Silver Dollar