Find the 2022 1/4 oz American Gold Eagle Coins in pristine condition available for online purchase at GSIexchange. While the 1/4 oz gold coin has historically been the least minted coin in the American Gold Eagle Series, it has garnered less demand from buyers compared to other coin sizes, whether it's the BU Series or the Proof Series. However, in recent years, including the current decade, all the coins in the series have experienced an increase in demand among both investors and collectors.
2022 1/4 oz American Gold Eagle Coin NGC MS70
as low as $871.00
- 37th year of availability in the American Gold Eagle Coin Series!
- Limited availability of certified perfect coins!
- Contains 1/4 Troy oz of actual gold content.
- Issued a face value of $10 (USD) by the United States.
- Bears a Grade of Mint State 70 from the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation.
- Early Release labels.
- Lady Liberty is on the obverse.
- American bald eagle on the reverse.
Out of stock