With an iconic design and 1 oz of U.S. Gold, the American Gold Eagle combines the best aspects of collectibility and bullion investment appeal, which has made it America’s preferred Gold coin. Containing a full ounce of Gold and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold American Eagle is the most popular Gold coin in the United States.
Gold American Eagle 1 oz. Gem/BU (Random Year)
as low as $2,064.26
- Each contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed gold double eagle design, which features lady liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Type 1 Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek / Type 2 Reverse: Designed by Jennie Norris
- 1 oz .9167 Fine Gold
- Minted at West Point, N.Y.