With an iconic design and 1/4 oz of U.S. Gold, the American Gold Eagle Proof combines the best aspects of collectibility and bullion purchasing appeal, which has made it America’s preferred Gold coin. Featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold American Eagle is the most popular Gold coin in the United States.
Gold American Eagle 1/4 oz. Proof (Random Year)
as low as $915.38
- Each coin contains 1/4 oz actual Gold weight.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed gold double eagle design, which features lady liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, the reverse shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Minted at West Point, N.Y.
- With Box and Certificate of Authenticity.
There are no reviews yet.