- Contains 1.5 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins come in plastic flips.
- Security enhancements of radial lines on both the obverse and reverse, along with a reeded edge, add a sophisticated brilliance.
- Obverse: Displays Susanna Blunt’s design of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the $8 face value.
- Reverse: A White Falcon, also known as gyrfalcon or gerfalcon, shown in flight. This design shows the impressive specimen that this bird is.
The 2016 Silver Snow Falcon promises to be one of the best and most secure investments in the precious metals industry.
In 2016, for the first time ever, the Royal Canadian Mint placed and anti-counterfeit Maple leaf privy alongside of anti-counterfeit radial linings to detour replication.
The Royal Canadian Mint is well known for its .9999 fine Silver products.
Unique Coin Size — 1.5 oz of Pure .9999 Silver
The coin’s obverse, designed by Susanna Blunt features Queen Elizabeth II with the inscription reading “Elizabeth II D.G. Regina 8 Dollars.”
The coin’s reverse features a white falcon (or snow falcon), a large bird of prey with the inscription reading “Canada 2016 Fine Silver 1 1/2 OZ Argent Pur.”
Other Names or Terminology for this Product