The Gold Liberty Double Eagle is an excellent choice for both collectors and investors, having circulated in the U.S. more than 100 years ago. With low premiums over the spot price of Gold, these coins can be a great way to add to any portfolio.
Gold $20 Liberty Double Eagle
$2,338.02 - $5,092.00
- Contains actual gold content of.9675 troy oz.
- Features .900 fine gold purity
- Issued by the US Mint with a $20 (USD) face value.
- Obverse: Miss Liberty wearing a pearl-bordered diadem inscribed Liberty.
- Reverse: An eagle with spread wings with a shield on its breast, 13 stars in an oval with rays above encircled with “United States of America” and “Twenty Dollars”.
- Designed by James B. Longacre and minted from 1850-1907
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia, Carson City, Denver, New Orleans or San Francisco.