- Contains .1107 oz of Gold.
- Coins come in Very Good condition.
- Obverse: Laureate head right facing bust of Emperor Franz Joseph I.
- Reverse: Crowned imperial double headed eagle.
- Issued by the Austrian Mint.
Gold Austrian 1 Ducats are “Trade Coins” originally issued for large transactions between neighboring countries. Investors now value them for their Gold bullion content and collectors treasure their classic design. This small coin from Austria is a great way to add to your Gold holdings!
Other Names or Terminology for this Product