- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Multiples of 10 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in “Monster Boxes.”
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity. New micro-engraved maple leaf privy mark shows a “16” when viewed under magnification.
- Radial line background was precisely machined by the Royal Canadian Mint onto their master die to create a unique light diffracting pattern, providing another measure of security.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Considered one of the most beautiful Gold coins in the world, the 1 oz Gold Canadian Maple Leaf is a Gold bullion coin produced by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Featuring a unique light diffracting pattern of radial lines that make these coins hard to duplicate, 1 oz Canadian Gold Maple Leaf coins are popular investment sources for investors and collectors alike.
The coin’s obverse, designed by Susanna Blunt features Queen Elizabeth II with the inscription reading “Elizabeth II 50 Dollars” and year of production.
The coin’s reverse features a Maple Leaf with the inscription reading “Canada Fine Gold 1 oz Or Pur.”
Other Names or Terminology for this Product