- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold product.
- Sets of 20 come in sealed sheets.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features a polar bear and cub in their natural habitat.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Due to its limited mintage by the Royal Canadian Mint, the Gold Canadian Polar Bear & Cub 1/4-oz coin is highgly sought after as it positions buyers to become market makers in the next gold bull market.
The coin’s obverse, designed by Susanna Blunt features Queen Elizabeth II with the inscription reading “Elizabeth II 10 Dollars 2015.”
The coin’s reverse, designed by Canadian artist Germaine Arnaktauyok features an arctic polar bear and a polar bear cub with the inscription reading “Canada Fine Gold 1/4 OZ Or Pur.”
Other Names or Terminology for this Product