- Contains .1867 oz actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 50 are packaged in plastic tubes. Lesser quantities will be in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: A bust of France’s national symbol, Marianne, designed by J.C. Chaplain.
- Reverse: Rendition of “le coq gaulois”, the Gallic Rooster in French, the unofficial symbol of France.
- Minted at the Paris Mint.
French Gold 20 Franc Roosters are dated from 1899-1914 and are among the most popular Gold bullion coins. These smaller Gold coins have long been ideal for the fractional Gold bullion investor. Containing 0.1867 of an ounce of Gold and featuring iconic designs, these coins are one of the most popular world Gold coins among investors.
Other Names or Terminology for this Product