- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 25 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity. New micro-engraved maple leaf privy mark shows a “16” when viewed under magnification.
- Radial line background was precisely machined by the Royal Canadian Mint to create a unique light diffracting pattern, providing another measure of security.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
The 1 oz Silver Canadian Maple Leaf is a silver bullion coin produced by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Featuring a unique light diffracting pattern of radial lines that make these coins hard to duplicate, 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf coins are a popular investment source for any investor level.
The coin’s obverse, designed by Susanna Blunt features Queen Elizabeth II with the inscription reading “Elizabeth II 5 Dollars” and year of production.
The coin’s reverse features a Maple Leaf with the inscription reading “Canada Fine Silver 1 OZ Argent Pur.”
Other Names or Terminology for this Product