- All coins will be in Very Good Condition or Better.
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 40 are packaged in tubes.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of the reigning monarch at the time the coin was struck.
- Reverse: A rendition of St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon, designed by Benedetto Pistrucci.
- Minted at the British Royal Mint and other Commonwealth Mints.
Gold British Sovereign has long been an attractive coin ideal for the Gold bullion investor. Gold Sovereigns have been minted since 1817 and have worldwide popularity and recognition making them a great way to diversify your portfolio. Dates and monarchs of our choice, and limited to available inventory. Containing .2354 of an ounce of Gold and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold British Sovereign is one of the most popular Gold coins in the world.
Other Names or Terminology for this Product