- Contains .1867 oz actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 50 are packaged in tubes. Lesser quantities will be in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Designed by Fritz Landry, it depicts an allegorical female figure as the national symbol of Switzerland.
- Reverse: The reverse shows a rendition of the Swiss shield surrounded by oak leaves with the value and date.
- Minted at the Bern Mint from 1897-1935 and again in 1947 & 1949.
Swiss Gold 20 Francs are enjoyed throughout Europe as a collector’s coin due to their representation of history, having been minted starting in the late 19th century. These fractional Gold coins are attractive to look at with a distinctive design.
Containing 0.1867 of an ounce of Gold and featuring iconic designs, these coins are one of the most popular World Gold coins among investors.
Other Names or Terminology for this Product