- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Rounds are randomly selected from a variety of brands and shapes based upon inventory available. You may receive a variety of rounds or may all be the same.
- Packaging may vary but all come in protective plastic.
- Diverse mix of Silver rounds from numerous manufacturers such as Johnson Matthey, Sunshine, U.S. Assay, A-Mark and other comparable quality manufacturers.
- Designs vary, which can add some collectibility.
Silver coins are recognized as the oldest mass-produced form of coinage, dating as far back as 612 BC.
1 oz Silver rounds are also popular among investors who desire a “hedge” against currency inflation or store of value.
Because GSI Exchange is actively involved in silver trading, our Silver rounds can often be purchased at a lower price than new, trendy rounds.
Each Silver round sold by GSI Exchange is tested for Silver content and purity.
Other Names or Terminology for this Product