In 2010, the United States Mint began issuing 56 quarter-dollar coins featuring designs depicting national parks and other national sites as part of the United States Mint America the Beautiful Quarters Program. The largest silver coins for sale from the United States Mint are the 5 oz silver bullion products in the America the Beautiful Series. These coins replicate the appearance of the nation’s 25-cent piece on a much larger blank using .999 pure silver and fresh depictions on the reverse side representing each state, territory, and federal district of the United States of America.
Silver America The Beautiful 5 oz. Gem/BU (Design Varies)
as low as $284.44
- Contains 5 oz. of .999 fine silver.
- Individual coins come in capsules. Multiples of 10 come in mint-issued tubes without capsules. Orders of 100 come in mint-issued monster boxes also without capsules.
- Eligible for GSI IRA accounts
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions of United States of America, Liberty, In God We Trust and Quarter Dollar.
- Reverse: Varies based on year
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint
5000 in stock