- Contains .1947 oz actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 40 Guilders are packaged in tubes.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of the reigning monarch at the time the Dutch coin was struck.
- Reverse: Crowned Royal arms of Holland with denomination.
- Minted at Dutch Royal Mint in Utrecht.
These 10 Guilders from the Netherlands are a popular way to buy Gold as they contain more Gold than many other European coins. Guilders minted from 1875-1933 feature a variety of monarchs, giving them an aspect of collectibility as well.
Dates and monarchs for each 10 Guilders will be of our choice and may or may not vary, determined by available inventory.
Other Names or Terminology for this Product