This 1/2 oz Gold South African Krugerrand featuring the springbok antelope is a popular choice for those who look to personalize their collections with world coins depicting national animals. Like this South African Gold coin honoring the springbok, the Perth Mint’s Gold Nugget coins feature a nationally recognized animal in Australia, the kangaroo. Other world coins featuring national animals include the Gold Eagle, the most popular Gold coin from the U.S. Mint. In this way, the Gold Krugerrand and other world coins with national animals can help shape your coin collection according to your individual artistic tastes.
Gold South African Krugerrand 1/2 oz. Gem/BU
as low as $1,097.88
- Contains 1/2 oz. of .9167 fine gold.
- Comes in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Likeness of Paul Kruger, South Africa’s first and only president, along with “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English.
- Reverse: Along with the year of minting and gold weight, the image of the national animal of South Africa, a springbok antelope.
- Minted by South African Mint.
156 in stock