Following the success of the 10-coin Queens Beast Series, the Royal Mint of England moves on to focus on a singular dynasty to rule the monarchy of England. The Tudor Dynasty sat on the throne from 1485 to 1603 and was dominated by large, bold personalities. The heraldry of the Tudor Dynasty is as impressive as the entirety of the monarchy's history.
Silver Great Britain Tudor Beasts - Lion of England 2 oz. 2022 Gem/BU
as low as $69.26
- Arrives in protective plastic flips, acrylic tubes of 10 coins, or boxes of 200 coins!
- 1st BU design in the British Tudor Beasts Series!
- Contains 2 Troy oz of .9999 pure silver in BU condition.
- Bears a face value of 5 Pound sterling (GBP) backed by the government of Britain.
- The obverse depicts Queen Elizabeth II.
- On the reverse is the impaled Royal Arms of King Henry VIII and Jane Seymour.
Out of stock