These Random Year Silver United States Mercury Dime are easily some of the most recognized 90% silver coins on earth. The Mercury Dime or as it was originally called The Winged-Liberty, was created by the same man who developed the Walking Liberty Half Dollar: Adolph A. Weinman. Purchase 90% Silver Mercury Dimes online from GSI Exchange before premiums rise for coins matching this Good level of quality.
Silver United States Mercury Dime 90% VF ($5 Face Value)
- Arrives in tubes containing 50 dimes.
- Mercury Dime in circulation 1916 to 1945.
- Contains 90% pure silver content per coin.
- Bears individual face values of $.10 (USD) backed by the federal government.
- Total face value of $5 available in this listing.
- Obverse features the image of Winged Liberty.
- Reverse includes the olive branch and Roman fasces.
- Designed by Adolph A. Weinman.