The Washington Quarter was designed in 1932 and introduced into circulation to replace the Standing Liberty Quarter design that had been suspended in 1930. Just the second president to feature on a circulation coin, Washington was the first former president to feature on one of the nation’s silver coins. From 1932 to 1964, Washington Quarters had 90% silver content. Today, 90% Silver Washington Quarters are available in $1 Face Value packages online from GSI Exchange.
Silver United States Washington Quarters 90% Circulated ($1 Face Value)
as low as $20.52
- Date marks range from 1932 to 1964
- Contains .715 Troy oz of actual silver content.
- On the obverse is President George Washington.
- The reverse includes the American bald eagle on a sheaf of arrows.
- Purity – .900 fine silver
- Classic U.S. coinage
6857 in stock